LIVE AT ST. ANDREW’S PARK
St. Andrew’s Park is more than just a place to live, it is a place to thrive. The state of the art new 720 pupil primary school, the John Locke Academy, which opened in September 2014 and the new public park, sports pitches and woodland walks along the River Pinn are all at the heart of St. Andrews Park.
A short distance from the outstanding Brunel University, the area is full of places to learn and explore.
The museum, theatre, shops, restaurants and leisure facilities at St. Andrew’s Park will add increased vitality to Uxbridge’s town centre.
ST ANDREW'S PARKING MANAGEMENT POLICY
Thank you to everyone who responded to the consultation sent out in November 2021. Your comments have been invaluable in helping to shape the new set of rules, which we hope will help to improve road safety at St. Andrew’s Park and deter inconsiderate parking. The amended parking service will commence from Wednesday 18th May 2022 and will operate on a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week basis. Along with input from residents, we have worked with parking and highways experts to prepare the new parking strategy.
For further information about these new rules please click the link below.
We want to encourage residents of St. Andrew’s Park to travel more sustainably and reduce their carbon emissions and congestion while enjoying a healthier and cleaner lifestyle! For that reason, we are offering £50 sustainable vouchers to all households (one voucher per household), that can be used towards one of the followings:
- Cycling: for use towards buying a bicycle or cycle equipment for each household, just get in contact with your Travel Plan Co-ordinator and a voucher to spend at a local bike shop will be pedalling its way to you.
- Public transport: top up your Oyster card for free and see how easy it is to venture across London! (Important: please read Transport for London’s travel guidance with regard to COVID-19).
- Car club: as part of the new car club space being introduced at St. Andrews Park, if you are over the age of 23 and meet Hertz terms & conditions, you are entitled a free 1-year membership at Hertz 24/7. Additionally, you can use your £50 voucher towards car club trips. At a maximum mileage rate of 33p per mile, you can make lots of trips for free!
- BikeSafe: if you like to get around by motorcycle, you can claim a free BikeSafe Workshop at one of the nearby locations, Taplow or Brent.
- Working from home: if your plan is to commute less in the future, why not spend your £50 voucher on home office equipment?
If you want to know more about the above please have a look at the Travel Pack that we have prepared for you using the link below.
DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS NEWSLETTERS
Please complete the below to register for the
St. Andrew’s Park Newsletter